RO FILTER CHANGES
WE HAVE SUPPLIES FOR MOST MODELS OF ROS
Rule of thumb for RO filters: 1-3 people filters should be changed every 6-9 months; 4-6 people filters should be changed every 3-6 months. A major factor in this is the condition of the water. Membranes need to be changed every 1-2 years depending on the brand of membrane and the quality of the water.
BENEFITS OF REGULAR FILTER CHANGES:
- Protects the membrane – which is the most expensive filter.
- Allows the membrane to perform at the best capacity and quality.
- Taste of the water. When filters need to be changed, the water can taste dry and stagnant.
- Fouled membrane will have more waste water, which can increase the water bill.
- Unclean ROs can be a breeding ground for bacteria if not kept clean.